PROTO-COL’S bestselling anti-ageing product to target fine lines, puffy eyes and dark circles is now on sale for Black Friday.
The holy grail Eye Lift serum is 30% off in the Proto-Col’s Black Friday sale.
- 30% off Proto-Col The Eye Lift – buy here
The Eye Lift usually retails for £29.95, but for Black Friday it will be £20.95.
The sell-out sensation is an effective mineral eye serum, that uses light-reflecting technology to combat dark circles.
The serum also features triple-action peptides, botanical extracts and collagen to smooth the delicate eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
The bright-eyed and bushy tailed effect can last up to eight hours, which is perfect to conceal those late nights during the festive season.
Shoppers have been raving about The Eye Lift, with some comparing the serum to Botox.
One happy shopper wrote: “I have to say I was sceptical when I ordered this as have tried a few others from different companies which claimed to work wonders and don’t…… however, this product is amazing and does everything it says – will definitely be ordering more soon.”
Another added: “Within 2 days of using eye lift I started noticing the difference under my eyes. I have been using it for approx 10 days and boy oh boy what a difference.
“It has made me look and feel years younger. Highly recommend eye lift.”
The cult product is part ofthe wider deals featured in the Proto-col’s Black Friday sale, which has up to 50% off a number of top skincare products.
You can check out more skincare offers in our best Black Friday beauty deals guide.
Or follow our Black Friday live blog for the latest discounts.
Black Friday deals
Sell out Proto-col Eye lift serum price slashed by 30% for Black Friday deal
PICK OF MIX
We tested KitchenAid food mixer dupes – one version costs just £50
'WORKED TO DEATH'
Courier ‘killed by Black Friday’ after being found slumped at van's wheel
Black Friday Kindle sale 2022: Get two months of Kindle Unlimited for free
Kudd.ly Weighted Blanket is half price in huge Black Friday deal
The Ordinary Bright Set slashed to under £25 in huge Black Friday deal
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday always falls the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Considering the celebration is marked on the fourth Thursday of November every year, it means Black Friday is always the fourth Friday in November.
This year Black Friday 2022 will be marked on 25 November 2022.
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
Cyber Monday comes just days after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
This year Cyber Monday will be marked on 28 November 2022, and we are ready for even more big deals to drop.
Top Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday is nearly here (Nov 25) and this is our pick of the best Black Friday deals now live:
- Simba Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £54 (save £35) – buy here
- Sky Glass + Sky TV + Netflix from £36/pm (lowest price) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablet x 83, £9.75 (save £13.25) – buy here
- No7 Ultimate Cosmetic Collection, £24 (save £28) – buy here
- Tower T17079 3L Air Fryer, £30 (save £20) – buy here
- Echo Flex, £9.99 (save £15) – buy here
- Benefit full glam set (worth £106), £32.30 with code SPREE – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% – shop here
- 2021 Apple AirPods Pro, £184 (save £15) – buy here
- Xbox Series S, £189.99 (save £60) – buy here
- 40% off at Charlotte Tilbury – shop here
- 60% off at Gymshark – shop here
- 30% off at All Saints – shop here
- (AD) 30% off at Elizabeth Arden + FREE gift when you spend £75+ – shop here
To catch all the latest deals, head to our Black Friday live blog.
- We’ve rounded up all the best Black Friday deals here
- These are the best Amazon Black Friday deals
- Check out Sun Vouchers for more discounts
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.