CAN you think of anything better than a discounted beach holiday that includes freebies?
Travel Republic, a travel agency part of The Emirates Group, has just launched its Black Friday sale with up to 60 per cent off stays.
Travel Republic, a travel agency part of The Emirates Group, has just launched its Black Friday sale with up to 30 per cent off stays[/caption]
- Check out the Travel Republic Black Friday deals here
To bag one of the discounted holidays, you’ll have to book by December 2, but you can travel until December 2023.
The offers include up to 60 per cent off your stay, return flights and even free room upgrades.
If you don’t want to travel too far, there are plenty of deals on European destinations included in the Black Friday sale:
Read More Black Friday Deals
British Airways Black Friday sale has hols from £129 in Europe & US
Nab a 4-night Disneyland Paris break from £299pp in MagicBreaks’ Black Friday sale
- 7 nights all-inclusive in Majorca, Spain at Club Santa Ponsa Hotel – from £272pp
- 7 nights in Algarve, Portugal, at Vitors Village – from £405pp
- 7 nights half-board in Tenerife, Spain, at Las Siesta Hotel – from £541pp
- 7 nights b&b in Costa Brava, Spain, at HTOP Amaika – from £268pp
If you’re willing to travel further, here are some of the biggest discounts we’ve spotted in the sale:
- Holidays to New York, USA, at The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel – up to 30% off
- Holidays to UAE at InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa – up to 60% off
- Holidays to Dubai, UAE, at Centara Mirage Beach Resort – up to 55% off
- Holidays to Dominican Republic, Caribbean, at Majestic Colonial Punta Cuna – up to 45% off
- Holidays to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, at Xperience Kiroseiz Premier Hotel – up to 40% off
If you’re after a dreamy holiday to the Maldives, the biggest deal we’ve found is seven nights costing £2,344pp, which works out at £334pp a night.
The deal includes seaplane transfers (worth £286pp), and you’ll also get a room upgrade to a ‘Lagoon Villa with Pool + Slide’ at the 5-star Siyam World Maldives.
Most read in Beach holidays
Save £200 on Marella Cruises this Black Friday – deals from £97pp a night
Lastminute.com Black Friday sale has hols from £169pp & up to £300 off holidays
Jet2holidays Black Friday sale has up to 50% off hotels – including Spain & Turkey
First Choice Black Friday sale has up to £200 off hols – including Florida & Spain
Thomas Cook Black Friday sale has hols from £141pp & discount for Sun readers
Loveholidays Black Friday sale has beach hols from £19pp a night -including flights
The deal is on a ‘premium all-inclusive’ basis, which includes all your food and snacks, around the clock.
You’ll also find four bars with unlimited beverages and the main bar offering a late-night light snack buffet.
You won’t be short on dining options, going from vegetarian, raw, vegan, Italian, Indian and grill specialities.
You could also book 10 nights for £3,126 per person (£312pp a night) or 14 nights for £3,926 per person (£280pp a night).
Water sports are also big here, including snorkelling on exotic reefs to go snorkelling or diving in magical locations.
There are also pools, steam rooms, and saunas for hydrotherapy.
You could also get the same deal on different dates, with slight price changes:
- 7 nights at Siyam World Maldives on May 2, 2023 – £2,462 per person
- 10 nights at Siyam World Maldives on May 2, 2023 – £3,148 per person
- 14 nights at Siyam World Maldives on May 2, 2023 – £4,080 per person
The holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected.
For more holiday deals, Lastminute.com Black Friday sale has breaks from £169pp & up to £300 off holidays.
Read More on The Sun
People are just realising how to unlock supermarket trolley WITHOUT £1 coin
spilling the tea
Mike Tindall reveals secrets of staying over at the Palace on I’m A Celeb
While TUI has also launched its Black Friday sale with £200 off holidays, and deals start from £35pp a night.
Alternatively, Haven Black Friday sale has 2023 holidays from £3pp a night – but be quick.
To bag one of the discounted holidays, you’ll have to book by December 2, but you can travel until December 2023[/caption]