THE WORLD Cup 2022 is kicking on at some pace in Qatar.
And this means we’re now at the stage when teams face elimination each day, with their tournament over in brutal fashion.
Which teams have been knocked out of the World Cup 2022?
Qatar were knocked out after just FIVE days – the shortest time for a host at the World Cup.
Netherlands, Ecuador and Senegal can still all qualify for the last-16.
All of England, Iran, USA and Wales can still mathematically advance.
Though Wales need to beat England by 4-0.
Poland, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Argentina can still all advance.
Though Argentina must not lose against Mexico in their next game – or they are OUT.
Lionel Messi’s Argentina lost in their first game to Saudi Arabia[/caption]
France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia can all still advance.
Spain, Japan, Germany and Costa Rica can all still advance.
Though depending on the result of Japan vs Costa Rica, Germany could be out if they lose against Spain.
Belgium, Croatia, Morocco and Canada can all still advance.
Brazil, Switzerland, Cameroon and Serbia can all still advance.
Portugal, South Korea, Uruguay and Ghana can all still advance.
World Cup 2022
Everything you need to know about the World Cup
World Cup 2022 LIVE: Latest news and updates from Qatar
World Cup schedule: What are the kick-off times for ALL matches?
World Cup prize money – how much does the winner earn?
Who are the ITV pundits and commentators?
Who are the BBC pundits and commentators?
Meet England’s World Cup wags, who are staying on a £1bn cruise ship
Last 16 fixture dates
Saturday, December 3
- Match 49: Winners Group A vs Runners-up Group B (3pm)
- Match 50: Winners Group C vs Runners-up Group D (7pm)
Sunday, December 4
- Match 52: Winners Group D vs Runners-up Group C (3pm)
- Match 51: Winners Group B vs Runners-up Group A (7pm)
Monday, December 5
- Match 53: Winners Group E vs Runners-up Group F (3pm)
- Match 54: Winners Group G vs Runners-up Group H (7pm)
Tuesday, December 6
- Match 55: Winners Group F vs Runners-up Group E (3pm)
- Match 56: Winners Group H vs Runners-up Group G (7pm)
Friday, December 9
- Match 58: Winners of Match 53 vs Winners of Match 54 (3pm)
- Match 57: Winners of Match 49 vs Winners of Match 50 (7pm)
Saturday, December 10
- Match 60: Winners of Match 55 vs Winners of Match 56 (3pm)
- Match 59: Winners of Match 51 vs Winners of Match 52 (7pm)
Tuesday, December 13
- Match 61: Winners of Match 57 vs Winners of Match 58 (7pm)
Wednesday, December 14
- Match 62: Winners of Match 59 vs Winners of Match 60 (7pm)
- Third/Fourth place play-off
Saturday, December 17
- Losers of Match 61 vs Losers of Match 62 (3pm)
Sunday, December 18
- Winners of Match 61 vs Winners of Match 62 (3pm)
What are the most important dates for the World Cup?
- The group stages got underway on Sunday, November 20.
- Round of 16 will be on December 3 – December 6.
- Quarter-final stages begin on December 9 – December 10.
- Semi-finals are taking place on December 13 – December 14.
- The World Cup final will be participated on Sunday, December 18.
Most read in Football
WORLD CUP TRAGEDY
Tragedy as Wales supporter dies at World Cup in Qatar
HE’S RON GONE
Ronaldo's supercars packed up by movers as he leaves Manchester
WHO'S LION IN WAIT?
England could face horror World Cup last 16 draw after USA stalemate
ENGLAND 0 USA 0
Kane misses last-gasp chance as poor Three Lions flop to dire stalemate
'SOUTHGATE MUST PAY'
England fans all say the same thing as Henderson comes on against USA
NO JOY ROY
Brutal Roy Keane offers scathing assessment of England's World Cup campaign